Corn Exchange – Terms and Conditions
ONLINE AND TELEPHONE TICKET SALES
When you purchase tickets through the Corn Exchange on-line booking facility you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions of use:
- Information on this site is provided in good faith. Information may have been obtained from third-party sources. We accept no liability for the accuracy of information contained on this website. By buying tickets through this website you are deemed to understand the nature of the performance/film for which you are buying the tickets.
- You must be 16 or over to book Corn Exchange tickets on line.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
- An online booking fee of £0.50 per ticket (maximum £2 per on-line transaction) is charged on all internet bookings. A processing fee of £1 per transaction is added to telephone sales.
- Tickets purchased must be collected in person from the Box Office during normal Box Office opening hours.
- Some productions/films have age restrictions. For some productions/films age-related concessionary tickets are available. While we make every effort to advertise any age related information it is your responsibility to abide by any age restrictions relevant to the performance/film when purchasing tickets. It is also your responsibility to purchase the appropriate age-related ticket for each person included in your ticket purchase. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age when tickets are collected from the Box Office.
- Where discounted tickets are available for Senior Citizens, anyone over the age of 60 is considered a Senior Citizen.
- All tickets are non-refundable, except in the event of the cancellation of the performance. Booking fees are, in all cases, non-refundable.
- Any tickets purchased may be exchanged for tickets for another performance of the same production/showing of the same film on presentation of the tickets in person at the Box Office during normal opening hours. Exchange is in all cases subject to availability.
- Information you enter on this website when booking your tickets may be used to keep you informed of the forthcoming theatre/cinema programme and to provide other information about the Corn Exchange. In no circumstances do we (or Savoy systems, providers of our on-line system) pass contact details to third parties.